Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Us currently!

Now for the up-to-date stuff!


Here is the Face modeling her new style:
wearing dresses as skirts so they go to her feet. She says she's a Mommy in this picture--high heels, long skirt, purse and a baby.


Claire pumping a bottle for her baby...
And Claire being typical Claire these days.
She's a goof.



Benson's FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Benson's homemade Ninja Turtle mask. He's pretty crafty.
Ben was actually impressed by this one.

Most recent picture of P$...about 4 days ago.


And before that were these:







7 comments:

Danielle said...

What lovely photos Sarah! Tes enfants sont magnifiques et si beaux ! Gros bisous d'Aix en Provence.

MaryClaire Brown said...

Oh Sarah, he's so cute! I just want to squeeze all that chub! And, it kind of breaks my heart to see all of Benson and Claire's shinanigans because I have no doubt that our kids would be besties if only we didn't live so far away!

Kate said...

Benson and Claire are looking so big! Claire is such a ham and so hilarious. I LOVE Preston and want to hold him so badly. I love how chunky he is and so sweet. I miss him even though I've never met him. And of course I miss you too!!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Claire is so funny! I love when kids are creative. They really do pay attention to what we do...everything we do! Cute pics of PReston.

Just Another Blog said...

Sarah!! I found your blog :) (don't look at mine - lame!) Your kids are adorable, you look great as usual and I love your pics. Especially Claire pumping... too funny!

Linda said...

1. Claire knows that maxi skirts are in. They are the most comfortable thing in the world!!

2. I hope you smacked the breast pump out of her hand and told her to put a shirt on. (kidding-it's cute, but...)

3. I'm assuming Claire always wears her overalls without a shirt and likes to put frogs in that front pocket.

4. ah, the epic first day of school photo. He'll LOVE that one!

5. that's a pretty kick-a turtle mask. Wish he'd make me one!

6. and how I miss little P$$!!!

and you.

Kathleen said...

All three of your children are so adorable, Sarah! I would love to meet P$ and see Claire and Bens again. It's been far too long...uh, yeah, 'cause Claire was not quite two months old. Hope you're still doing well. Miss you and love you!