We love when our parents visit! Who doesn't, right?
We blessed Preston in July so Ben's parents and my parents with Amanda came for the occasion.
We blessed Preston in July so Ben's parents and my parents with Amanda came for the occasion.
And I loved free Chick-fil-A!!
We took a great trip to the Eastern NC shore with Ben's parents. We went to the Aquarium right on the beach. It was a long drive but super fun.
4 comments:
SO cute! Your kids are all beautiful. Claire is such a pretty little girl and Benson is so handsome. Preston is SO cute and I can't wait to see more pictures of him. You look great, too. That trip looks like it was so fun! I love that they love animals so much :)
whoops. That was actually Callie, not Wes, though he agrees :)
Haha, I thought it was Wes at first and how nice he was for leaving those comments. Your kids are adorable and I WISH we could have been there!
It is always fun when family is around. Hmmm...are you supposed to take pics in the chapel? Glad you were able to get out and do some fun things. Love the cow outfits!!! I totally feel like one...ha ha ha
Post a Comment