Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Halloween 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
This Halloween was great because Ben was here (unlike last year) and the kids each got to wear two costumes!
First, we went to the Ward Trunk-or-Treat and we all dressed up. Claire was wearing her SuperGirl costume that she chose but then saw me wear whatever I put on... I wasn't even sure what I was dressing up as but Claire loved it and said, "I want to be that!" so I thought it would be fun if we matched. I guess we were gypsies.

We made Claire earrings and it is always fun to put a ton of make up on her... although it looks awful.

Here we are at the Trunk-or-Treat. Ben was a Jedi and Benson was a Motocross Racer. I forgot his mask.

P$ was Baby Ceasar.
OK Halloween night we got together with some friends. In my rush of packing thing together I remembered Benson's mask that I forgot for the Trunk-or-Treat but I forgot his whole costume! So, he got to be a shark (our friend's son's old costume --Thanks Em!) and Claire was Super Girl!


P$ missed all the fun.

No comments: