Friday, October 2, 2009

What about diamonds and gold, is that what you keep in your mouth?!

This post is just cute stuff. My kids are so cute!
Benson and Claire have the cheesiest smiles these days. Especially Claire and she LOOOVES the camera. When she smiles so big Ben says to her, "what about diamonds and gold, is that what you keep in your mouth!"
I find that hilarious.


Here they are coloring on a Sunday morning




Here are some good ones showing what Claire loves to do these days.

Play in the sink
(She pulls up a chair)









Put on make-up (I need to start watching out for this!)




Benson was the culprit this time. I thought it was so cute, though, that he was putting it on Claire. She was loving every second of positive, gentle, nice attention from Benson!






And here she found one of my lip sticks.





Let's switch gears to dancing. We dance a lot.
This is an old video of Claire trying to twirl (this was over 6 months ago) and it's so cute because her spinning is just walking in a big, awkward circle!




And here is a video that I recently took-- she is a much better twirler now!!
(It's a really random video and I'm sorry, it's almost embarrassing. The beginning is good but then Claire just starts crying and I 'm too concerned with the music to listen to my kids...) -- but the kids' dancing is cute!


10 comments:

Linda said...

oh darling sarah! i think I'm bensons number one fan. great pictures! I love that benson put make up on claire!!

krisjane said...

Such adorable kids!! We should set Max and Claire up when they are older...he loves to sit in my sink too!! :) So cute that she wants to put makeup on. Benson is seriously looking so grown up!! He is really so cute!!

Kim said...

Your kids are so cute! Claire is such a beauty! What a fun mom you are.

What's the Fancy Dance? said...

So funny. It must be the age. Cole pushes the chairs over to climb up and play in the sink too. He loves anything with water to play in.

natalie palmer said...

i love the admission that you were more concerned about the music than claire. but doesn't it just get that way sometimes??

Kate said...

They really are such hams! The picture of them both in the sink makes it look like they're almost the same size. I LOVE that Bensy was putting makeup on Claire and concentrating so hard - he really thinks he did a good job. They will be HUGE by the time I see them next. So sad.

nickle said...

you have some darling kids. I loved Benson in Nursery. He is such a sweet boy. You are very lucky.

Amanda Goldsmith said...

I love your kids smiles! They are sooo cute you can't help but smile.

Kathleen said...

Claire's beautiful bright blue, happy eyes say it all! You can tell she really enjoys life, and you make it fun for her and Bens, Sarah. She's great at doing your dishes! So fun to see pictures of Claire coloring, playing in the sink, playing beauty parlor, and dancing. She's got some moves! Especially love her arm pulses, which reminds me of your "shoulder." Good memories of you doing the "shoulder" in August 2004 coming back from Timpanogos Caves when Ben was driving, Kate was in front, and you and I sat in the back (pre-Ben days!). Maybe Ben caught a glimpse of your "shoulder" and that made you all the more desirable!!

Becca said...

Super cute pictures. I love Claire's smile. I think the lipstick pictures are my favorites.