Sunday, October 18, 2009

Visit from Dave and T Doggy Dog

The long awaited visit finally came!!!
Breakfast was full of laughter and excitement every morning.




Oliver trying on Benson's backpack for size








The adventures of Benson and Max:

Sawing a table

Wrestling... (Claire trying to keep up)





Super heros fighting bad guys with the vacuum hose



Adventures of Claire:
Getting cozy with Uncle Dave...and trying to keep up with all the boys. That's about it.




S'mores for FHE





COUSINS!!



Too cool for school Dave




Max was so sweet to Claire!



Oh- and Claire getting cozy with Aunt Tiffany



FUN, FUN, FUN!
Until next year...



8 comments:

Likely said...

So much fun!!! Great pictures! I am going to post mine this week...

My favorite was the one of the boys in the stair well with the vacuum hose and a peek of Max's superhero underpants. They are magical!

AHEM - Dave here. I'm not too cool for school - just too cool for NC...

Linda said...

oh my goodness! I love these pictures so much. they are so precious! I love how sweet my nephews are to my nieces, how these are classic childhood memories unfolding before our eyes, superheroes, wrestling, deck parties, photos with the cousins...hmph.

sweet backyard fire pit!!

Dave's not too cool, you probably just slipped and forgot that he prefers to be called "bishop".

Sara said...

That looks like our house when cousins visit...too much fun. Enjoy the family visit!

Inger said...

I love these pictures. I am so glad you are visiting each other. All the pictures are great, I especially liked the ones of the four cousins together.

Kate said...

I love these pictures! I love thinking of Bensy and Max wrestling and Claire trying to get in on it all. It is so cute how Max has his arm around her neck and she looks SO happy. I love your fire pit too, not to mention how green and lush everything is. We really need to visit!

Shannon Stoker said...

Cute photos. I love the ones of the kids dancing, too. And WHEN did Claire get so big? She's looking like a little kid now and not a baby anymore...

Kathleen said...

Cousins seem to have an innate sense of their relation to each other and of the importance of one another, even as small children. These cousins certainly love each other!

I love the photos of all of them enjoying each other's company. I'm sure you enjoyed having one of your big brothers around and Tiffany too just as much as the kids loved spending time together.

Claire's brown and green Sunday outfit is so pretty! And I love seeing your beautiful smile, Sarah, with the S'mores, not to mention the S'mores on Benson's and Claire's lips too!

Team Bryant said...

AWWW...I miss you guys so much!!! The pictures were great except for there were a few cousins missin....We'll all come attack you sometime soon!
Love ya,
Elise