Just a quick recap of our family trip to the beach! It's so nice living 2 1/2 hours from a beach here in North Carolina. We had a good time. The kids LOOOOOOVED it! The weather wasn't too great but then got better throughout the morning.
Benson was getting really brave in the waves which scared me quite a bit.
But Claire... she just liked trying out different chairs.
Benson was getting really brave in the waves which scared me quite a bit.
But Claire... she just liked trying out different chairs.
Here she is with complete strangers:
I snapped a photo before I ran over and graciously excused her.
So, the beach= great time.
On a side note... I wanted to show off our morning glories that we planted around our mailbox. SO pretty.
They look their best in the morning (duh) before the sun wilts them away.
6 comments:
Lucky! We're about 20 hours from the beach in one direction and 28 hours away in the other. The photo of Bens buried in the sand is my favorite. Claire is so cute, that's adorable that she was more fascinated by the chairs than the waves. And your beautiful tan babies take after you, Sarah!
Sarah your beach pics are great....but where the heck are all the HOTT pictures of YOU???
I am glad you had a nice time at the beach. Wish we could have been there. The children look like they are having such a fun time!
I love those pictures and can't believe how tan Bensy and Claire are! I remember as a kid loving my sock tan lines, them being the measure of a good summer. I wish we could join you at the beach. And yeah, my mom has brought up a few times how great you look in a suit, so where are the pics? :)
How fun!! I love the beach. And those flowers are beautiful. Very impressive. We would LOVE to have you come visit! Hope Benson enjoys his preschool. Ethan says "NO MOM!" when I go to get him. At least he likes it :-).
what a fun trip, i wish I could have joined you. xoxo
Post a Comment