Love the pony! I can't wait to see all the cute hair-dos you will be coming up with.Red crayon looks good. I am going to have to try it.
she's so sporty! I love the layered look in the front.
Yay!! Congratulations, Claire! I'm excited to see future pics of all your coiffes. The red crayon must have been yummy :P
Soooo Cute!!! YEAH!
ha ha, CUTE!
Sooo cute!! Now you can do different hairdos! You will need some hair accessories and ponytail holders. How fun!! Adorable!!!
That first picture is so funny! I actually put Spencer's hair in a pony tail the other day just so I could laugh :)
Adorable!
Yay, that is a happy day for a mom! Samantha looks silly...so we stick to headbands!
woot.. now just so you know.. don't let Ben get at her hair. when I was little my dad put every single hair clip in my hair and i didn't even have that much hair to begin with.. it was quite a sight!
I love the first ponies! I had so much fun with Callie's hair when it would stick straight up like that. By the way- I love that she had just eaten red crayon! Hilarious!
Love the 'do! You're not a proud mommy of a pretty little girl or anything!
So cute! I loved it when M's hair was long enough on top for the "palm tree" hair.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Love the pony! I can't wait to see all the cute hair-dos you will be coming up with.
Red crayon looks good. I am going to have to try it.
she's so sporty! I love the layered look in the front.
Yay!! Congratulations, Claire! I'm excited to see future pics of all your coiffes. The red crayon must have been yummy :P
Soooo Cute!!! YEAH!
ha ha, CUTE!
Sooo cute!! Now you can do different hairdos! You will need some hair accessories and ponytail holders. How fun!! Adorable!!!
That first picture is so funny! I actually put Spencer's hair in a pony tail the other day just so I could laugh :)
Adorable!
Yay, that is a happy day for a mom! Samantha looks silly...so we stick to headbands!
woot.. now just so you know.. don't let Ben get at her hair. when I was little my dad put every single hair clip in my hair and i didn't even have that much hair to begin with.. it was quite a sight!
I love the first ponies! I had so much fun with Callie's hair when it would stick straight up like that.
By the way- I love that she had just eaten red crayon! Hilarious!
Love the 'do! You're not a proud mommy of a pretty little girl or anything!
So cute! I loved it when M's hair was long enough on top for the "palm tree" hair.
Post a Comment