Thursday, March 12, 2009

a fat tie, the park and a white coat

Benson wanted to wear one of Ben's ties to church. Here he is after church, all tuckered out after workin' that tie all day.



Some pictures at the park






Ben's White Coat ceremony at UNC. Pretty fancy.

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the pictures of Benson in that tie. I also love that you let him wear it to church. Its adorable!

krisjane said...

What cute kids!! I love Benson in the tie and I can't believe how big Claire is getting! Kids grow up way to fast. I also enjoyed reading your previous post about your crazy day trying to take dinner to someone!! I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but it was funny to read. I can totally relate!!

Tiff Rueckert said...

great matching outfits! I love it! You guys look great! I'm still laughing about your last post...gosh I know exactly how you feel! It really stinks when you try to do it all and think you are on top of it...then find out you are not and all your hard work did not even taste good! (remember when I made enchilladas with 3 WHOLE garlic instead of 3 cloves of garlic? I miss you and we love you!

Kathleen said...

I agree with everyone about the tie! Love the colors in the pic of Claire in the tunnel. Cool matching jersies that Ben and Benson are sporting. Congrats to Ben on the white coat rite of passage!! Love those photos of you, Sarah, with Ben :) !!!

Jeff and Diana said...

you and ben look so cute at his ceremony! and your kids are cute as ever!
to comment on the cleaning lady thing a while back....
i totally would hire a cleaning lady. i just dont have time to do the deep stuff. like toliets, shower, base boards. i hate doing base boards. but i do like a clean house. i like surface cleaning and organizing, just get me help on the rest is what i say!

Unknown said...

I love that pic of you and Ben at the white coat ceremony. Frame that one..too cute!

Linda said...

benson sleeps with his eyes semi open it seems, you do that. we have photo documentation.

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Benson's eye is a little open in one of those shots. Too funny. I hate that I missed seeing that at church; Spencer was running a 24 hour temp thingy so I stayed at home with him.

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Great family picture at the park! Whoever took it has some talent. Bummer Benson wasn't looking :) Also loved the tie!

Jodi said...

That tie is the most amazing thing ever! I love that you let him wear it too. That's the best part. You are a cool mom!

Kim Hawryluk said...

Your kids are so cute! Love Claire's skirt - Brianne has the some one and just wore it for the first time yesterday (with a safety pin at the back to make it a little more snug around her tummy!).

Congrats to Ben!!

Unknown said...

What's a white coat ceremony?

natalie palmer said...

sarah did you know that you are one of my most favorite cousins and i feel so disconnected from you. i know this is a bit personal for a blog comment but i feel like i need some good ol' fashion meat and potatoes sarah time.
your kids so are so dang cute and you look so dang skinny and your husband is traveling the world! (i had a comp from moldova btw)
anyway, i miss you and i just wanted to write it for the world to read.