FOR KATE! Here is a little something to make the time pass for you! :)
First of all... why Claire is to die for:
This is her eating blue sidewalk chalk. Just look how happy she is... she always is but especially if she's eating something she's not supposed to. Just like her face in the previous post of her eating red crayon.


Me and Benson pretending to be asleep. It's one of his favorite games and he's getting pretty good.... as you can tell.

Ben brought back Benson a shirt from Turkey
LINDA visited...
She bought Benson's love and affection one present or piece of candy at a time.


BEN'S TRIP TO MOLDOVA

Ben bought me 5 lbs of assorted gummies from this gummy store during his layover in Germany. Wish I could share...





First of all... why Claire is to die for:
Me and Benson pretending to be asleep. It's one of his favorite games and he's getting pretty good.... as you can tell.
LINDA visited...
She bought Benson's love and affection one present or piece of candy at a time.
BEN'S TRIP TO MOLDOVA
Ben bought me 5 lbs of assorted gummies from this gummy store during his layover in Germany. Wish I could share...
Moldova
13 comments:
Awesome post! I wish I could see your kids again! I miss you guys. Claire is such a doll. I love her smiles. And I really wish I could be there to share your gummies.
Claire is a beauty! Wow! I know what you mean about the milestones with the 2nd...they seem to come faster with an older brother showing them the ropes. Benson is so handsome and fun...I bet he and Hinckley would get along so well. I can't believe Ben actually becoming a dentist. It's crazy to see him in his dr's uniform! So does this mean we get free work? :)
That's so cool Ben got to go to Istanbul--the Hagia Sophia is amazing. Your kids are so cute--love Claire's ponytail!
Um...hey...I'm close enough now to share gummies. I remember getting them in Germany all the time. Do you remember all the candy I brought back for girls camp after that trip? YUMMY!
Cool that Ben got to go to Moldova. I just was listening to a story about Moldova yesterday on NPR. I know you're glad to have him home. Your kids are just getting so big!
Sarah! Thank you for dedicating your post to me. So you heard I have mono, eh? Yeah, it's nasty, but at least I can swallow unlike you.
The kids are so adorable and yes, Claire is to die for. She's always smiling and right from the start she seemed so smart. In one of those pictures she actually looks a lot like you. In that one of Benson in the Turkey shirt, there's a pic of Ben at about the same age with that exact look on his face. I love that he thinks pretending to be asleep is a fun game.
It looks like Ben did some great work over in Moldovoa and I'm so proud of him! I'm jealous of the gummies too! Talk to you soon.
Cute picture of Claire eating the chalk. I know you are glad to have Ben back but seems like he had a good time.
I love the pretending to be asleep picture! Hilarious! Benson's face is awesome in it!
What? You probably didn't like that my last post had the combination of "pork" and "butt" like 15 times. I don't blame you....I was grossed out too. Just think Cafe Rio pork burrito...
claire looks so big!
reese is doing things way earlier than bentley did also. it is crazy how different kids develop.
i always feel like reese is brilliant but she is just developing average.
i bet ben had an amazing experience in turkey!
Claire is to die for! Such a cutie. So glad to hear you survived your solo week while Ben was away. Oh, and I don't know if she's ever done it while you are at our house, but Scarlett loves to pretend to be asleep, too.
I love pictures of claire and benson! they really are such beautiful kids!! I'll come again soon, hopefully-but will see you this summer for sure!
Awesome pictures! Of everyone! Love the doughnut mouth pics of Benson and Claire. Love Ben's random cat photo in Turkey, especially that the cat is just hanging out next to some garbage. That must have been an incredible opportunity for Ben to perform dental work in Moldova. You can tell he loved helping those kids and that they love him. How cool that Linda came to visit you! Glad you got to spend some time together. Hope you had a great Easter weekend.
Post a Comment