I'm pregnant.
I'm not sure if everyone knows this, so now it's all out in the open! Yes, this time it was planned. :)
The second time around I am getting big a whole lot quicker than I did with my first. Is this normal? I hear it is, so I will just go with it. I'm in that awkward stage of just looking fat. This is the hardest part for me at the moment. It's easy to blame hormones but honestly, it really is!Call me vain but I catch myself wanting to tell everyone I am pregnant so they don't think I've just put on 15 pounds since the last time they saw me. (15 pounds is just a guess!)
I'm 4 months along and I think I'm gonna break out the maternity shirts. Hopefully this will help the staring, wondering Sisters at church (I guess I could have announced it for the GNM in RS but it's kinda not my style and I'm in the YW). That way I will not only physically be more comfortable, but make it official!
This probably sounds ridiculous to some, I do apologize. I've been a little more sensitive to things this time around... a lot more sensitive as a matter of fact! Don't worry that I got a hamburger at Carl's Jr the other day and seriously couldn't hold back the tears because it started to fall apart before I even took one bite.
Oh la la!
Hm, maybe if I would stay away from the delicious burgers at CJ's I wouldn't be getting so big...
13 comments:
FELICITATIONS Sarah! Great news! Benson will be happy to have a little sister (or brother) to play with, I'm so happy for you all! Bisous
I completely understand what you mean! I started outgrowing my clothes when I was only 2 months along, so I just looked like I was gaining weight, even though I swear it was just my growing belly! I made sure everyone knew I was pregnant and just went ahead and started wearing maternity shirts! Gotta love those hormones also! :) Good luck!! It is very exciting!! :)
That's so great! Congrats! We can be pregnant together! I'm sure you look really cute pregnant! I know that I will not look cute - I'll just be this big blob. :) I'm an emotional person too, but so far I haven't had any tears, but I'm sure it's coming! ha ha
I don't blame you for not announcing it during the GNM in RS...I kind of think that's lame, but don't tell anyone because I am in the Stake RS Presidency and someone might think I am a horrible person having said it out loud! It's totally not my style either and I refuse to do it. I hope that no one tries to make me. Good thing we have a ward conference this week and people are already finding out so that I won't have to do it. :P
Congratulations! I knew it! I was going to call you the other day and ask, but now I need to call and congratulate:) That's soooooooo exciting! When do you find out the gender? Do you have have names picked out? I need to call you and get all the info!!
I've had days like that. When something with food doesn't work and I just get angry. Usually its a projection of some other frustration--not really hormones--just me--angry.
You're great! Wear the big shirts. they're stylish now anyways. and tell everyone. even make up stuff just to make a better story. If you have to entertain everyone else you should at least entertain yourself.
Hm, Linda, I never thought about it that way. Thanks for the tip!
congratulations again! i'm so excited for you, and i totally hear you on being sensitive and emotional. maybe it's a girl. i was a total wreck with natalie, and before we found out what she was i knew that if she wasn't a girl he would be gay. is that bad? hang in there and enjoy the ride. just know that it's ok and normal.
You looked great yesterday Sarah.I'm sure you don't feel great but, I wasn't commenting because you look bad. I think there is something so magical and special about an emerging belly in the early stages of pregnancy. Maybe i'll change my mind someday when it's my belly but, I thnk it is beautiful. You look beautiful and I really like your hair too, it looked great.
When you told me you were pregnant- I would have never even guessed. (Granted you were behind the counter, but still!) I am very happy for you! Are you sick at all?
Random thought- I finished The Catcher in the Rye, and I am obsessed with all of the symbols in it. I am going to read Franny and Zoey like you recommended, but I just have to maybe read a book in between them. But I am excited to read it!
Congrats! Yes, you get bigger faster. You body just seems to remember what happened not so long ago. Luckily, a lot of shirts look like maternity shirts now. I think that I'd hit Brass Plum and get a couple of cute things for the awkward stage. Hope you are feeling OK!
Hey Sarah, congrats again! I am too. I am due May 27th, like a week after Caitlin! So I think we are all pretty close! I know how you feel though, I hate the Fat stage, and can't wait to get past it, and just have a "belly"
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS! New babies- that is so exciting. I had to laugh at your Carl's junior story because isn't that how it is?!!
Congrats! I thought you looked pregnant, but I didn't want to ask because that is a wasp's nest. Now I don't have to stare during Sunday School anymore and wonder if I should say anything!
Post a Comment