
What state flag?

Which beautiful campus?

Whose incredible basketball team?

I don't see the connection between Rams and Tar Heels, but...

Specifically, the School of Dentistry

UNC has always been Ben's #1 choice for Dental schools. The admissions office called Ben early on Friday morning to tell him he has been accepted! We are moving to Calgary for 7 months or so at Christmas and then will move to Chapel Hill in August and he will start Fall 2008!
11 comments:
SERIOUSLY!!!! wow! I'm so excited for you guys! this is great news! (although I maybe wish it was Penn, but I understand)
That's so cool Sarah! I think Chip Merrill is going to that school right now.
Congratulations as well on the new addition coming next year!
Congratulations to you and Ben!! That is exciting!! I love moving....exciting things await you!!
Congratulations Sarah and Ben! I was hoping it would be Penn or University of Maryland, but I am just excited to have you on the east coast again!
yay! i'm so excited for you. north carolina is so gorgeous. that's awesome!
Boo hoo hoo...... WEll at least you will be MUCH closer. How long of a drive is that from us?
We'll have to come down during soccer season. They had a rad girl's team.
congrats! I am sure it's nice to KNOW finally where you are going and what you are doing.
How fun! Congrats to Ben! My sister went to a small college in North Carolina and loved it there. I love the east coast and miss it (Virginia was my home for 3 semesters). I'm sure it's nice to finally know where you'll be for the next bunch of years! We're still working on that...
Congrats! THat is so exciting. You will absolutely love it. Some of our best friends have done graduate work there and have nothing but great things to say. Couldn't be happier for your family! Does that mean that you'll have a Canadian son?
Inger says: Congratulations to Ben. It is nice to see how things take shape. I am glad you will be closer than you are now. I am glad I am looking at blogs this morning, because I did not know until now that he has made his decision! Wonderful plans!! I am cheering you on!
Ok, You'd think that I'd hear all about you guys from the Rawsthorne grapevine....I'm so disappointed in it! Congrats on being pregnant and on to Ben for dental school! Di and I are due 3 days apart, I'm due March 31st she's the 28th and we are both having girls again! I'm sure you don't look fat, you are skinnier than I've seen you before...but that was a few months ago! ;)
Yay! Congratulations. That sounds so fun. I'm so excited for you guys. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment