HARIBO is the greatest gummie-maker in the world. Here I am opening my last bag that I brought home from France this summer. I saved the best kind for last.
Look at this: If anyone knows where I can get any Haribos around here, let me know!
We could make an exchange; I send you Haribo from here and you send me peanut butter cups which are totally unknown in France... Right now, I'm enjoying hot tamales from Provo! Yummy!
Great Sarah! Give me your address with the complete postal code (I noticed there are "long" zip codes and this makes the mail arrive sooner). The factory is in Marseille, so we get all kinds of Haribos around here in shops!
Sarah!! That is hilarious, try calling Jennifer, she is the Candy queen! Looking forward to Benson and Jack playing lots together!!! See you at Christmas!
Hi Sarah! Those are my favorite too. I get them from World Market in Park City. I guess you could pick some up on your way out of Utah since you won't be around much longer. I will miss you!
10 comments:
My friend Jenny orders them online, I can get the address if you want it!? I agree by far the best gummies!
We could make an exchange; I send you Haribo from here and you send me peanut butter cups which are totally unknown in France... Right now, I'm enjoying hot tamales from Provo! Yummy!
Oh Danielle, I think you come up with a winning idea!! Let's do it!
I don't believe you. I think you should order me a bag and I'll be the judge of just how good they are :)
Great Sarah! Give me your address with the complete postal code (I noticed there are "long" zip codes and this makes the mail arrive sooner). The factory is in Marseille, so we get all kinds of Haribos around here in shops!
AHH!
i LOVE gummies!
sisterr (:
Yeah, I am with Linda, I don't believe you either. Pass the tuttifruttitropical salad.
I have never eaten that brand of gummies.
I am such an gummy-bear-sour-patch-kid American loser.
Try the "Many Lands" food store across from the hospital and next to quiznos...they have lots of stuff
Sarah!!
That is hilarious, try calling Jennifer, she is the Candy queen!
Looking forward to Benson and Jack playing lots together!!!
See you at Christmas!
Hi Sarah! Those are my favorite too. I get them from World Market in Park City. I guess you could pick some up on your way out of Utah since you won't be around much longer. I will miss you!
Post a Comment