Very active... if it can move, he wants it to move!
Absolutely LOVING a homemade Orange Julius!!
Putting the straw in and out of the lid...this occupies him for a while!
Always finding a new place to play...
Is learning how to actually smile for the camara...
Fun with the kitchen table light...
After our daily walk... What a beast!! He is walking now, too...
FYI- sorry about the pumkin soup recipe. I went to get it, can't find it (of course) and need to call my mother-in-law to get it. Funny how stuff like that sometimes takes me a long time to actually do! Coming soon!
6 comments:
sarah, he so SO SO SO cute. OMG! I miss that little guy. We were almost friends!
He is so cute, and getting so big!! I can't wait until Max is that age...it looks so fun!!
yes Benson looks so cute on these pics and it must such a pleasure to see him walk now!
I love the straw in lid trick too! It occupied Maddie the whole time I was cooking dinner tonight! Cute smile too! Don't ever teach him a goofy one...he'll never go back! (see our recent blog entries and you'll understand!)
So handsome. Love the pic of him in the oven drawer!
It's fun when they interact and respond to things eh?
NO!!!! THE BEANST IS GROWING!!!
Post a Comment