Monday, March 21, 2011

OUR FAMILIES



Here are the most recent pictures of our WHOLE family!



AUGUST 2010
Rueckert Family Reunion


This picture is missing baby Tommy who was born shortly after it was taken to Dave and Tiffany. And of course, it's missing two more baby boys on the way: mine and Elise's.
Brielle and Claire remain the Princesses!



DECEMBER 2010
Thomas Family Reunion

You can only see the very top of Lincoln's head, but he is very much part of this family also. :)
This picture has the newest addition to the Thomas family: Scarlett Smith! Gorgeous girl. And it is also missing two boys on the way: mine and Callie's.


Our little family.
It was freeeeeezing!!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm so happy to see Dan on one of these wonderful family pics! Isn't it amazing to know that he was a missionary in Aix a few years ago, like Tiff? Lovely pics Sarah! Bisous

Kathleen said...

So cool that you were able to be with everyone on both sides within a few months. You all look great. And I have to add that I love your bright blue coat and Kate's bright red one. By the way, I must agree that her baby girl is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad your new baby boy will have boy cousins on both sides close to his age.

Jen said...

i had never seen this pic before.. I hope your pregnancy is going well.. :)

Callie said...

I'm so glad you FINALLY updated your blog! ha, I can't really talk though since I never do. It really was freezing that day. You should post some pictures of you! I can't wait to see what this next little boy looks like. I'm so excited that we'll have them so close.

Kate said...

I second Callie in that I LOVE when you update your blog and always feel like I have to wait months in between each post. I love all of those family pictures, even though you can't see sweet little Scarlett (who was NOT sweet that day). So Elise is having another boy?! I admire her immensely!

natalie palmer said...

talk about multiply and replenish...
these pics made me miss you guys and your whole familiy SO much! i swear i never get to see my favorite dinger family anymore. thank goodness for eternal families!

maddie said...

hhheeeelllloooo thomas family! i love this family pic. i cannot get over how big claire and benson are. you guys are beautiful and matt and i miss you. cannot wait to see this little babe! hope you're feeling well. i guess this summer would not be good for a paris reunion with the big birth and all - maybe we should shoot for 2012, ehh? love you guys! happy easter.