Monday, April 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS 2010 PART ONE

This is part 1 of our long, fabulous Christmas vacation (December 2010).

We spent a few days in Utah to start off.
Here we are at Temple Square with Brielle and Dean to see the lights.




Benson was pretty stoked about this new spider man hat... it wasn't great for pictures though. He liked pretending those were his real eyes. Oh the Beast!!


THE FACE!!







Back at Aunt Tiff and Uncle Chris' house.
Being silly the last night together with cousins!






After a couple of days in Utah we rented a car and drove north for a few hours to meet Ben's family in Montana. They have a beautiful home there and we love spending time there!


Benson and Grandma T with Barkley and Lincoln.

Not much snow but still fun!

Benson and Claire's sleeping arrangements-- they thought it was fun. :)
The start of Claire obsessing over Baby Scarlett. Uncle Dan let her help feed a bottle.

ROCK BAND. Benson and Claire loved this too.

After a few days we drove a few more hours north to Calgary Canada for Christmas.


Benson and Claire hanging out at the bar, watching Grandma make bread.

Auntie Callie did Claire's make up... many, many times.

Going out to say hello to the cows. We hope Benson and Claire remember these moments!!


I caught Ben slipping on the ice... he and the Face came out unscathed.

Benson playing with Barks. Yes, he is wearing pink boots. We borrowed some from Brielle for the short time we needed them.

After coming in from the cold. I love this picture!!


And of course... Benson and Claire LOVED the animals. Here they are with Toddy.


Christmas day to come soon...

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Quelles jolies photos des enfants, je vois même Brielle dessus ! De très beaux paysages aussi. I love Benson's "eyes", he makes me laugh! You're a really good photographer. Bisous to all.

Kate said...

Those are all great photos of all of you! I wish Claire could see baby Scarlett now - she's a lot more fun!

Kathleen said...

Looks like Christmas was great. Seeing pictures of Benson and Claire always makes my day! I'll look forward to Part Two. :)

Inger said...

Sarah, I am going to try to comment one more time... sometimes it does not work for me. I love to look at these pictures from last Christmas. What a trip... Utah, Montana, and then Canada. It reminds me of our trips to England, Germany, and Sweden. Except we did not go via cars, but trains, and boats, and planes!! Do you know that song??