Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Benson's Birthday Bash

Benson turned 4 last week!! We invited tons of friends and had a party outside during the hottest day of the year thus far. I think it was in the high 90s at 5pm. Thank you so much to everyone who came and suffered the heat with us!
Benson is such a great little man. He is so nice to everyone and is such a good helper and listener at home.


Water balloons

Pinata...
Ben was in charge of this and made many-a-kid take a big swing and a miss!



Benson loves all of his presents!






Cupcake "cake"
Benson is really into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles right now.
I guess Benson had to go to the bathroom, I didn't notice.




Claire Face had a grand 'ol time running free! We caught her sneaking off to the bathroom with Jack! The little hussie...



Water guns at the end....


Benson feels so big now. Happy Birthday Beast, we love you SO much!

10 comments:

Cait said...

Happy Birthday Benson!!! I wish we could see you guys! Benson and Claire are both SO cute, and getting so big! Hope all is well for you guys!

Lovely Lisa said...

Haha! That bathroom picture cracks me up. Hope he doesn't hate you for that someday. :) The cake looks awesome, and it seems like everyone had a fabulous time. Happy Birthday, Benson!

Callie said...

Yay! I'm glad the toolbar finally worked. These pictures are all great. Benson and Claire are both so cute and they are so big! Benson looks so cute in his little flip-flops and basketball shorts. Ha. You look great, Sarah!

Danielle said...

Joyeux Anniversaire Benson ! 4 ans déjà ! Comme le temps passe vite !!!
Gros bisous à toute la famille ! Très très belles photos, j'adore voir grandir les enfants, et la petite Claire est chou !

Mary said...

I'm telling you, pinatas are the most underutilized source of entertainment on earth. So fun. Also, I love that your term of endearment is "Beast." I'm stealing that for rob.

Kathleen said...

Benson looks so grown up! Those first four years really seemed to fly by. That's great his birthday party was such a hit. Wish we could see the birthday boy in person, and his sister, and his dad, and especially YOU!

Sara said...

Soeur we're not supposed to have children this old! He's grown so fast.

Linda said...

so sad I couldn't be there! was an awesome kid!

Amanda Goldsmith said...

What a fun party!!!! Thanks for throwing it! Happy Birthday Benson!!!!

Likely said...

so much stinkin' fun! Wish we could be there!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your cupcakes. you are such a fun mom.

I saw this post a while ago and showed dave and we died over the hussy picture and comment. You are hilarious.

sorry I didn't comment and sorry I JUST saw the ninja turtle post. That is like my favorite ever of yours! soooo funny and soooo age appropriate. love it.

can't wait to see you later today!