Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Spring... and EASTER


HELLO!
So where have we been... with out a camera and not taking any pictures. Sad, I know. I'm getting back in the swing of things.

We are so excited for the nice Spring weather that has arrived and we had a great Easter. I am just showing lots of pictures for our families who have forgotten what Benson and Claire look like!



Here's the Beast in his soccer uniform

Here's Claire eating treats... she definitely takes after her mother in that department (liking them, I mean, I can usually keep it off my face)

Our big new project was getting our back yard done. Too bad we didn't take 'before' pictures but we put down sod and it all cleaned up very nicely! Benson and Claire have been playing non stop outside and now if I get my fence then life will be perfect!

We had friends over to play and dye Easter eggs...





HAPPY EASTER!!


Showing off their baskets (which were super lame... )


We had Easter eggs for breakfast and candy

Working in the backyard

A family walk to the park

Chasing ducks has become a favorite game



Easter Egg Hunt with friends





Claire likes taking pictures... she says, "cheeeeeeeeeeee"

And one more of the Beast because he doesn't like me to take his pictures and I always have tons of Claire Face!



Hope you all had a great Easter weekend! We promise more updates soon!

8 comments:

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Looks like you had a fun easter weekend! I love seeing Claire in Sam's old clothes!!! What cuties!!!

Linda said...

Sarah! your kids are so beautiful! Claire looks so much like you, and she has some sweet neon green shades!

Shannon Stoker said...

1)You look BEAUTIFUL in the pic of you with Claire 2) Claire is looking so big 3) your backyard looks great! Oh, and I agree, Claire reminds me so much of you in a couple of those pics. So fun to see them all!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

I've seen you eat before...and good thing you use a napkin :) ha ha ha Glad you all had a good Easter.

Courtney said...

I can't believe how big Benson and Claire are getting! So cute! Can't wait to meet up with you guys in DC! It will be a blast!

Tiff Rueckert said...

Gosh, Claire is getting so big and she is such a doll! I can't even imagine how thrilled Brielle would be if she got to play with her little girl cousin! She always has fun with the boys...but often tells me that she wishes she had more girl cousins!

Jodi said...

Yeah for pictures! I think the Easter bunny brought those same stylin' shades to our kids this year too!

Becky said...

yeah, you do look beautiful. and that area is so pretty, so green, so nicely manicured!
so benson is already doing soccer? did you find a littly program or something?