Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MLK Day Family Outting


We went to a really great museum in Greensboro last weekend. It was the Natural Science Center of Greensboro and it had a zoo. It was such a beautiful day-- we LOVE living in NC in January by the way--and we had an awesome day with Ben (rare these days).






OK, here are the animals we could pet. I loved it. Dirty and smelly, yes. And I loved it!! I thought the goats were so cute... for some reason.









Little Benson is such a stud. He dresses himself almost everyday. I've decided it's not a battle I'm going to fight except for when it really matters.



And just a random picture of the the Beast and Claire-face. They play nicely together sooooometimes. I hope one day it will be all the time.

5 comments:

Kate said...

These pictures are great. I love that at the science museum they had a petting zoo - kind of random? Anyway, of course you loved the animals and thought the goats were cute. Did the kids like them? Bens used to be so gentle to animals and I hope he still loves them as much.

Callie said...

so cute, Sarah. Benson and Claire are looking older all the time. It's cute that they love animals so much too, hopefully they'll feel the same way next Christmas!

krisjane said...

Looks like such a fun outing!! You have such adorable kids!

Likely said...

so fun!!!! I love these museums. I think I like museums more than amusement parks. I was thinking about having a few of us go in on a year pass... with the fancy access sticker to all children's museums in the nation.

Becky said...

nice to know i'm the only one praying my kids will someday play together nice ALL the time...if i want a shower while they're awake, i usually have to put annie under protective custody in the bathroom with me or tommy in front of a cartoon so that no one gets bit, hit, pushed, etc...