Benson drew this yesterday and we loved it. This is the first time he has drawn a person without ANY direction from me. Usually I am asking him to try and draw a person... or telling him to draw two legs... etc. and he never wants to. I don't think we've ever fully drawn a person together before. So, this was all from him. There is a plane in the upper right hand corner and the swirls on the left are stairs.
Just now as I am posting this I asked Benson who he drew and he said, "MAX!"
5 comments:
That is an awesome drawing. Callie has been the same- just scribbles and doesn't want anything to do with making something. But, she drew a lion the other day! I was proud :)
PRODIGY!!!!! It totally looks like Max!
Wow! That is a very, very good drawing for such a young boy! No wonder you were surprised and amazed. It looks like he will become a very good artist! Way to go, Benson!
You should definitely be proud, Sarah! I admire all the detail Benson put into his work of art. It's not typical for 3-year-olds to draw people resulting in such a close resemblance to real people. I like Max's shoes, hair, legs, and all the detail on his hands. Thanks for sharing!!
Do you have any of Ben's artwork when he was young? He was amazing! Bensy must take after him.
Post a Comment