Monday, August 24, 2009

UTAH

We had a great trip to Utah a few weeks ago. It was busy, busy! The big event was CALLIE'S WEDDING!

Benson and Claire running around Temple Square




The happy couple
Callie and Wes Thompson

Me with Ben's 3 sisters


Benson with his 2 favorite people: Grandpa and Uncle Zach
Normally Benson doesn't smile like this!!




Beautiful Callie with 2 brothers, Ben and Zach (3rd on a mission)




Thomas Family


BENSON


Claire was a disaster and finally crashed at 2:45pm

At the reception...
















What else did we do in Utah? We hung out with my brother Chris and his wife, Tiff. Benson LOVED playing with Brielle and Dean.

We went to the County Fair







This little girl grew up this trip. She was riding all the rides, standing patiently in line... it just amazed us!!




Just hanging out at Chris and Tiff's house.
Benson LOVED Dean's motorcycle!!



Benson loved following Brielle's lead in make believe play








Lots of time in the car to see friends





We went to Cafe Rio on our anniversary. Claire loved the salad. Like mother like daughter!!


Visiting BYU Campus...good times. I felt SO old!!

Congratulations to Callie and Wes! We love you~
Thanks Chris and Tiff for having us for so long! We love you~
We had a great trip and we are so glad to be back home, done with trips for a while!!

15 comments:

krisjane said...

Looks like a fun trip!! You guys have such a beautiful family!!!

Inger said...

What wonderful pictures! What a wonderful trip! Thanks for posting them!! Benson and Claire really ARE getting older and bigger! You all look so great! What a treat to look at you all!

esianoyam3 said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Glad you survived the plane rides. :)

Melissa said...

What a beautiful wedding! Her dress is va va voom! I love it! Aren't weddings so hard on kids! Maddie was delusional with exhaustion by the end of Minta's reception. She was just spinning in circles until she fell down...over and over!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations, Callie and Wes! Sarah, it seems like just a year ago that you, Kate, Ben, Callie, Jami, Jamie, and I all volunteered together at the TRC. Have 5 years really passed since then?! Callie's hair, dress, and flowers are so elegant. Those are all gorgeous photos. You caught Bens' REAL smile! Love it! And I love Claire's delightful smile of satisfaction with remnants of wedding dessert on her face and her cute fancy dress. Great to see photos of everyone!!!

Amanda said...

i miss Clairne's boday.
i miss Benson's voice.
"wiittteee nooowwwww"

Jodi said...

The bride was beautiful and has a great name :) Glad that you were able to enjoy Cafe Rio while you were out here.

Sara said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love seeing the fam grow-up!

Unknown said...

You have some of the cutest shirts ever! You look fantastic by the way..don't know why you're reading books about mastering your metabolism! Looks mastered to me! Hope you don't mind I blog stalk you every once in awhile. BTW, we're having our third baby in Janaury...another girl. My son was SO devastated..threw a fit in the ultrasound room and everything. He REALLY wanted a little brother. I'm thrilled with having another girl. They're much more fun to dress!

Kim said...

Sarah, you look so great! What cutie kids! I love that Claire got cake all over her dress. She is so grown up!

Mike and Erika said...

It was fun seeing you while you were in Utah! It was fun talking wtih you all and catching up!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

I loved Benson with the mask, so cute! Such the little boy. I loved, I mean LOVED Callie's wedding dress. Do you know where she got that? I think I need to know for my little sisters weddings...they aren't even dating but good to know those types of things. Glad you had fun!

Becky said...

looks fun...i do like that pink shirt and i love callie's dress and flowers...what a lovely family!

Julie said...

Cafe Rio, I am jealous! Looks like a fun trip!

Jen said...

ok this was a great recap.. i was looking at all the photos and was like "WHERE'S DAN" but then i saw one photo of him.. ONE!! that's all.. so he's like "where's waldo" for sure.

i don't shamelessly read your blog to find photos of my brother I swear. I do love reading your blog about your family. that doesn't include my brother.. lol :)

glad the trip was a success.. the kiddies look so great!