One of my life long loves... they are so so SO good. And how lucky am I that hardly anyone in my family likes them.
Amanda trying her best... I pick 2 for every 1 that she finishes.
Clairey and Oliver became friends
And nothing like Ring-Around-the-Rosies to end the evening!!!
Crab feasts... GOOD TIMES! I want to have them every summer for the rest of my life!!! Although I'm sure we won't live in Maryland... I'll have to figure something out.
No one in your family really likes them? ARE YOU KIDDING? Are we in different families? Chris LOVES crabs and Linda says she loves it too...she just likes it best if you pick it for her! Wish we were there!
Because there is no reason to go there. Eventually my family will move, so... we'll try to move at least a little closer to everyone on the West coast. But who knows!! It's exciting to see where we'll end up. But I'm positive it won't be MD.
I have a picture of you from one of the last days of my mission while we were all in Luxembourg. We had a farewell dinner at that lady's house who was from the Philippines (was Fe her name? That's what sticks out in my mind). You were holding a big crab with a huge smile on your face! I don't eat seafood, so I kind of felt bad. But you certainly looked like you were enjoying it!
8 comments:
crabs are one of the things I miss the most about Maryland. The first picture made me salivate- seriously. Thank you for posting the pics!
Man, I would love to join you for crabs!! I LOVE them!!! They looked so good in the pictures! :)
No one in your family really likes them? ARE YOU KIDDING? Are we in different families? Chris LOVES crabs and Linda says she loves it too...she just likes it best if you pick it for her! Wish we were there!
I guess no one that was there at the time! :)
why are you sure you won't live in maryland?
Because there is no reason to go there. Eventually my family will move, so... we'll try to move at least a little closer to everyone on the West coast. But who knows!! It's exciting to see where we'll end up. But I'm positive it won't be MD.
I have a picture of you from one of the last days of my mission while we were all in Luxembourg. We had a farewell dinner at that lady's house who was from the Philippines (was Fe her name? That's what sticks out in my mind). You were holding a big crab with a huge smile on your face! I don't eat seafood, so I kind of felt bad. But you certainly looked like you were enjoying it!
My stomach is growling after that post. YUMMY! Claire looks so cute in those pictures. She is so photogenic.
Post a Comment