To let Ben focus during his final exam week at school, the kids and I went to Maryland!! My sisters were all there (Elise, whom I haven't seen in over 2 years) and it was so great.
Here we are trying to take a family picture:
This is the Rueckert family without my husband and Chris and his family.


Bens and Claire with Mark, Erik and Matthew
Pirate thing in Havre de Grace... thanks for keeping it real, Aunt Linda.
Playing lacrosse with Erik
Sister Photo Shoot







Air and Space Museum
Bens, Erik, Danny, Jonathan and Mark





Jumping with Aunt Amanda
Bens, Erik, Danny, Jonathan and Mark
Jumping with Aunt Amanda
Washington DC Temple
Isn't the temple incredible? It looks like a fake back-drop!!
Isn't the temple incredible? It looks like a fake back-drop!!
This is the first time we have been back since we were sealed 4 years ago!



14 comments:
Oh Snap!!! It looks like you all had a blast! Benson and Claire look so happy. I love all of Claire's Outfits! Great Taste ;)
I can't believe how big your babies are!! And you get more and more gorgeous every day. Great pictures!
Gosh it looks like you guys are so much fun! I hope Chris does not see these pictures, he will be so jealous! We miss you all & wish we were there!
Thanks for posting all those pictures. I've been wondering how your trip is going. You all look so great and we can't wait to see you.
Looks like you guys are having fun. Blasen and I are heading to D.C. next week. When are you leaving?
Looks like a great trip!! :)
What a blast! And you are one hot mamma!
oh my gosh!!! it looks like all the fun happened after I left! That was so so so so so great!!!! I loved watching all those boys!
I used to think it was the aaron space museum... I still remember finally realized air and space...
The pictures of the Air and Space Museum and Temple are very reminiscent. Do you remember going there back in 1989? All of us crammed in your suburban? What great times!
The pictures of you and your sisters were really cool. It was neat to see you all together and the family resemblance.
There is a definite Rueckert mold. You and your sisters all look so similar! Fun pictures!
Looks like such a fun trip! You and your sisters are so beautiful!
I am glad you had a great time! I love the faces you make...ha ha ha! I love sister shots although we forgot to do one the last time all us girls were together. Oh well. maybe next time
That's fabulous that you, Bens, and Claire got to be with your family while Ben prepared for his finals. The love within your family has always been very evident, yet somehow these recent pictures seem to reveal a stronger bond, a deeper love. Didn't think it was possible! You 4 Rueckert girls are all gorgeous! Amanda seems to be the perfect blend of Elise, Linda, and you--even though she is definitely her own person and beautiful in her own right. Hope Ben's finals turned out well. We're so proud of him and all of you! MISS YOU!!!
More MD pics please! I have to live vicariously through you :)
Post a Comment