Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I think it was the 4th of July!






Maybe I will get some more pictures of the 4th from friends who were nice enough to take some pictures of us. A while back our camera broke but was still usable. We bought another one and that one really broke. So we were using our old broken one and now it's lost. Sooooooo.... I'm sad. Eventually we'll get a new camera...at some point. In the mean time enjoy these pictures of Miss Independence and the Beast at the Ward breakfast and bike parade.

4 comments:

esianoyam3 said...

Cute pictures! Wish I had some to share, but I forgot to bring my camera that morning in the rush to get out the door, so I don't have anything. :(

Sara said...

Cute shirt soeur! Sorry about the camera. I almost always forget to take pictures, but I do remember to bring it along.

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

I love that Claire had a red twirly thingy in her hair! So CUTE! I am glad the event went well and I am sure you are too :) Have fun with your family!

Kathleen said...

What a sad tale you have to tell about your cameras these past few months! I wish I could buy you a wonderful new one and overnight it to you. Those pics of you and Claire Face are cute, cute, cute! She looks adorable in everything! Her hair's getting so long, too!