Ben surprised me and took me on my first
cruise! He had a 2 week break between semesters and we drove up to my parents in Maryland and left the kids for a few days. It was perfect! I'm so glad we did it-- (after the fact because I would never have agreed to do it).
Sorry the pictures are lame. We didn't really take many at all. You don't want to see me in my swim suit anyway--not to mention the fact that I was told by an old lady that I was the whitest person on the boat. Honestly lady...sheesh...

Our room...

Pretty Sunset...

Nassau-- I LOVED it here... the water was AMAZING!

And back on the boat....

Coming home to this little banshee.

Who was obsessed with Amanda's dog, Coco.
And a quick 4 generation shot for fun.
Thanks Mom and Dad SOOOOO much for watching the Beauty and the Beast for us!!!
13 comments:
LUCKY you! I am SO unbelievably jealous. Seriously, glad you had fun and got a fun little vacation.
Finally, an update and some pictures!! It looks like you quickly made up for lost time in the tanning department, and you look beautiful in all your pics. Does Bens still like Coco? Claire is getting so big and I love that last picture of the four of you. One of these years we'll all have to do a cruise, maybe a 10 day-er.
How fun!! Cruises are so great! I bet it was a nice, relaxing break!! :)
such a fun trip!! so has benson officially become the beauty?
Wow, good for you guys! That is awesome! It looks just beautiful there. And you look gorgeous.
What cruise is that?? Rob and I just got back from a Caribbean cruise with carnival a couple weeks ago! Were we on the same boat?
um, maybe ben could include me in the surprise next time. wouldn't that make it SO much better for everyone?
oh, and if that lady things YOU'RE white? she might go blind when she sees me!
Bet it felt wonderful to get away! How fun and romantic! Yeah, was that lady blind? Because even during the winter you're one of the tannest caucasian women I know! You're beautiful, Sarah, and you and Ben look so happy in all those pics. Looks like Claire and Benson had a great time at your parents' place. Love that photo of Claire smiling in front of Coco!
Oh wow that looks like a blast! How fun for you guys. And Hello you are so right that Claire looks like your Mom!
What a great surprise!!! I'm jealous. And you were only the whitest person on the boat because I wasn't on the boat.
Lucky you!! Looks like a blast! And if that lady thought YOU were white, I'm afraid to know what she would've said to me!
That is awesome! I am so glad you were able to get away for a few days. It makes such a big difference. That was a nice thing for Ben to do for you two. Glad you had fun.
Awesome! What a great surprise. And I seriously doubt that you were the whitest person on the boat- come on old lady!
Post a Comment