
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL!!
I'm still learning about this whole motherhood thing. If you know me well, you know that it doesn't come easy for me... at all. I have moments of complete joy and then complete misery, let's be honest. Yet, I know it is what we are to do in order to become like our Heavenly Father and I am thankful for it. I have the utmost respect for dedicated, hard working, selfless mothers. I almost weep when I think about the travails of mothers. Who knew how much work it would be? But we have yet to know the extent of the beautiful blessings that come from it.
All of you mothers- my friends- thank you for your examples. You have given me more strength than you know.
All of you mothers- my friends- thank you for your examples. You have given me more strength than you know.
7 comments:
Asoweme Post Sarah! HAppy MOthers Day
Sarah, you are a very good and thorough mother. Very organized and make sure you do everything just right. Motherhood is great and exhausting. You don't get ANYTHING for nothing. A college degree... the ability to play the piano... a slim figure... etc It all takes work. Therefore, raising children is alot of work, and also that is where our joy will be. I truly love you.
Yes, it is hard work for sure...but rewarding at the same times (it comes in moments at times).
is your picture doing the baby cpr?
you're a great mom!
Stop being so hard on yourself. Knowing you, I bet you are an amazing mother. I love your mom's comment by the way. Just what I would expect a good mom to say!
you give that example and suppport right back lady. nice work.
hey i don't have your email but we r doing a girls' weekend july 31st, pismo, ca and would love for you to come. hopefull tiff and laura will both be there too. email me, melissagainor@hotmail.
Post a Comment