Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008 Chez Nous

Ben had the whole month off... the whole MONTH! It was amazing. We headed up to Maryland and had a great time.


Mormor gave Benson and Claire a handmade Swedish gnome hat (buy one here).

Claire-face Christmas morning. (and my dad in the corner who wore his "Christmas" shirt 3 days in a row.)




Big Inger and Lilla Inger... we still think she looks just like my mom. Notice what Ben did to her legs.

Hopefully those legs will find some shape in the near future. We put socks on under his pants to prepare for the Applewood Farms Christmas train!

There were tons of cool train displays and a small petting zoo.

On the train. Benson was more excited in real life.

With Uncle Dave and Max (or Bop as Benson affectionately called him).



Claire with her first dolly...in a box. Something else that her daddy did to her.
And the start of the smorgasbord...this is the cold plate. The hot plate is not pictured, I was too full to think of it. see a more detailed update here.
We are excited for 2009!!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

SARAH!!! Your blog made my day! I have been eagerly awaiting your Christmas pics. I clicked on the one of you and Bens in front of the sheep and my heart just leaped. I miss you!!! Claire is GORGEOUS! I love her ballerina pajamas. I LOVE her smile. She's just so cute!! Love her in the box with her doll, too. Benson and Max's hats are so cool! What a feast you guys had. I like the photo of you and Ben on Tiffany's blog. Glad you had a great Christmas in Maryland. Oh, and I love the photo of you, Ben, and Bens on the train, too! I could go on and on...:)

Tiff Rueckert said...

I cannot believe how much baby Claire looks like Grandma Inger. It is uncanny! I've been excited to see your Christmas pictures too! I wish we could have been there with you guys!

Kate said...

I miss you all so much. Claire does look so much like your mom and is SOOO cute. She seems to be smiling all the time - is that true? I love Bensy's little hat and should buy one now and save it. It looks like you guys had a great time and maybe ate as much as we did. Post more pics, kay? Talk to you later.

Inger said...

It is fun to see these pictures and "re-live" the nice times that we had together. I am glad you took pictures. We miss you.