Thursday, October 2, 2008

SALAD WEEK- day 2


DISCOVERY SALAD


4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed

4 C cooked shell pasta (one lb. bag)

2 C grapes, halved

1/4 C green onion, chopped

1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits

3 stalks celery, chopped


Dressing:

1 C mayo

3/4 pint sour cream

2 T sugar

1 t salt

2 t freshly grated ginger


*Mix dressing and chill for an hour.

*Mix all ingredients and then mix in dressing.

*Got this from Tiffany-- the ginger is SOOO good!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

You are way more domestic than I am. I am very impressed and I will be tuning in for more salad ideas!

Likely said...

CHEATER!!!!!!!!

This is my recipe :)

Sorry I haven't had time to post yet. I guess I didn't expect a post every day salad week. I feel bad. I will definitely get one up before the Salad week is over :)

Likely said...

I just realized that you gave me credit at the bottom -- sorry. I guess the guilt of not posting yet made me say it :)