
BASIL CUCUMBER SALAD
Dressing:
*3 TBSP rice vinegar
*2 tsp sugar
*1/2 tsp salt
*1/2 tsp finely shredded lime peel
*1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
*1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
Mix all these ingredients in a small bowl, set aside.
In a medium bowl put:
*2 cucumbers peeled and seeded, cut in halves
*2 TBSP thinly sliced fresh basil
Pour dressing on top and mix lightly.
SO good and refreshing!!
2 comments:
Sounds yummy. Sorry I'm not participating. I don't have any of my recipes here with me. You'll have to do another recipe week some time...like soups for the winter. Yum. Wait til I'm home and I'll gladly join in! Thanks for all the ideas though for salad.
SARAH i'm sorry i'm behind. my computer broke, my car broke, i lost my voice, I got a new job, I still have the other one, I'm trying to get home for the holidays and I'm trying to find salad recipes.
I'll try to get it done. for you. because I love you.
Post a Comment