Thursday, October 9, 2008

The kiddies

It has been a while so here are a few recent pictures. No, we haven't done anything fun recently, so this is it!

Here's our little tar heel.
Benson is doing great. Currently, the beast wants to watch "Cars" every day and he loves to color. Ben bought this sweat suit for him- he loves it and didn't want us to take the tags off because he liked holding them. Random.







And I had a little photo shoot of Claire. Claire is super. Still up at night but she's so stinking cute I don't mind. A sister at church told me she thought Claire was thinning out--I hated hearing that as I took pride in Benson's rolls at this age. I'm trying to feed her a lot but she just always wants to watch Benson. Well, she's a girl, she's supposed to be thin! :)








Check out those eye brows. I'll have to practice some self restraint!!

7 comments:

The Taylors said...

If Sam had his way, he'd be watching Cars everyday too! That or The Incredibles.

And about the eyebrows...I have a funny memory of you and me on a bus in Geneva with Omar, and you decided to pull out your tweezers to pluck my eyebrows. We got some strange looks from Omar as well as the other passengers on the bus...but my eyebrows DID look better, so thanks! :)

Kim said...

That is funny!! On the bus, Soeur?!?! hahaha!

Your kids are so CUTE! I love that sweat suit and Clair is so pretty! I don't know, she still looks chunky to me:-).

Linda said...

I give you until she's 10, you'll start tweezing her then, OR if you don't you'll have created in her a complex and she'll start tweezing herself.

Benson's AWESOME!! I adore him. maybe i should start sending him presents.

Jodi said...

You seriously make me laugh. I love the eyebrow comment. I was laughing out loud!

krisjane said...

The kids are so cute!! I can't believe how big Claire is!! I liked reading the first comment about you on the bus in Geneva! :) I have some memories of you and tweezing too in Geneva!! I seriously LOVED my time with you!!! You were always so much fun to be with!

natalie palmer said...

oh sar, your kids are stinking beautiful! but who's surprised.. really.

Inger said...

What cute children!! I love that light blue suit for Benson! Clair does look soft and chubby enough! I do remember Benson being chubbier...but that's fine. We'll leave it at that! Yes, I can imagine all the self restraint you are dealing with! She is lovely!