Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Few Firsts...

I finally experienced a true Carolina "Pig Pickin". It was reeaaally good. Here we are at the dental school's tailgate party.


Benson was SO into all the decorated cars going by.

Ben and Bens infront of the dental school. Doesn't look like anything special, I know.



Claire had her first taste of rice cereal on her 6 month birthday!

And she likes it!


A first for Ben: locking his keys and book bag in his car at 6:30 AM. The locksmith person comes an hour later (after they said they would be there in 15 minutes, of course). Ben was super anxious as he had his final gross anatomy test at 8:00 AM and could still make it in time... that is... until the locksmith guy locked HIS KEYS IN HIS CAR! This was Ben:

only Ben's nostrils aren't that big. Seriously SO frustrating. He was super late for his test but all went well.

Benson coloring on the wall

I've been waiting for this to happen as Benson is WAY into coloring right now. He got our coffee table and so I told myself that I would always color with him. Well, I was coloring with him... I was too engrossed in coloring my flowers that Benson did it right infront of me!

(FYI- a blow dryer and a damp cloth took it right off if you ever need it)

7 comments:

Jeff and Diana said...

claire is looking so big! it looks like you guys are settling very nice back east!

Jodi said...

I cannot believe that Claire is already 6 months old. She is growing up so fast!
I am waiting for the day that Callie colors on the wall too. We had to clean off a lot of her princesses the other day because she got a little carried away. Thank goodness for washable crayons!

Cait said...

So cute Sarah, Claire looking so much older! Get crayon off things if fun... I remember doing all the time for a while there! It's just a stage, it passes! Looks like you guys are having fun, I'm excited to see you at the wedding!

Likely said...

HA HA HA HA!!! That picture and comment about the nostrils was hilarious. SOOOOOO frustrating. I am paranoid about keys, ask dave.

I loved the first and second pics of claire eating her cereal.

she is growing so fast!

Love benson's shirt too. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Linda said...

mommy of the year goes to you. next time color on the wall with him, that way you know he won't want to!

Kim Hawryluk said...

Oh man, I love that picture imitating Ben - I would SO be like that too! I'm going to save that picture because I think it could come in handy sometime! ha ha

Hey, did Ben get his teeth fixed before you guys went or did he wait until you got there to get them done? How's he liking dental school?

Have the kids seemed to adjust well to the new place and everything? They sure are getting big - and super cute!! How do you like it there? How's the house and everything?

Jennifer said...

Claire is so dang cute!! She is going to be a heart breaker like her mom for sure. She looks just like you. What a lucky girl.