Saturday, August 2, 2008

My sisters

I haven't seen my sisters in a while and they are so pretty. Here is Amanda (with a friend, she is the one on the right)...




Isn't she beautiful? She went to Barnes and Nobles to celebrate the release of the last Twilight book, "Breaking Dawn", and she won the look-a-like contest for Rosalie Cullens! Fancy, huh?

While I'm at it, Linda is gorgeous too.


She's with a friend as well and is the one on the right. I mean, who pulls off blue eye shadow like that?


Elise, you are stunningly beautiful too but I don't have any pictures of you.

I feel like the thorn among the roses... it makes me want to go back blond so I fit in.

Should I stay brown or go back blond??

5 comments:

Linda said...

that's a tough one sarah. I love beautiful solid hair. If you do go blonde, please make sure it's not streaky or chunky--it's so dirty looking. If you go blonde go all blonde. But I like you just the way you are. You are beautiful!!!!

David Rueckert said...

Take one thing at a time: get a life first. After that, hair color makes no difference.

La chose la plus importante est d'ĂȘtre heureux.

Hey, no hard feelings. I'm a loser too :)

The Thomas Family said...

Oh Dave... good job with the French.
Bah, oui. Je ne suis pas insultee. Tu ne crois pas que tes soeurs sont jolies??

Inger said...

Yes, Sarah, he does!!

Sara said...

Sarah I liked the blonde, but brown works too.