I'm posting lots of pictures of lilla Claire to hopefully give ya'll a glance at her red hair! I would have never guessed that I would have a red headed little girl!
And Clairy in her sleep sac which is just so cute.
I'm so jealous!!! I want a little redhead!!! It runs in my family, and for some reasons redheads seem to be born not to the redheads, but to their blonde siblings, so I think I have a pretty good chance!!! Claire is such a beautiful little girl!!!!
you could have fun with a lot of really great colors!! I just saw a cute yellow dress at a street vendor and thought about buying it for claire...thought long and hard
Love her little dress and her sleep sac. Did you just start putting her in her sleep sac to sleep? I don't know when to start with Georgia. I don't remember when I did with Brooklyn. Anyway she is a little doll!
Wow- cute red hair! I wouldn't be surprised if it changed color another couple of times though. Callie's hair is ever changing. Hopefully she will hang onto it though! By the way- I love baby mittens!
join the red headed children club! although i think bentley's is kind of going away. she is adorable! did grandma thelma make the sleep sac? i have reese in one too. don't ya just love them!
11 comments:
She is too cute! J'adore les expressions de son visage, surtout sur la premiere photo!! Trop mignon!!
I'm so jealous!!! I want a little redhead!!! It runs in my family, and for some reasons redheads seem to be born not to the redheads, but to their blonde siblings, so I think I have a pretty good chance!!! Claire is such a beautiful little girl!!!!
you could have fun with a lot of really great colors!! I just saw a cute yellow dress at a street vendor and thought about buying it for claire...thought long and hard
What a beautiful little Claire!
Love her little dress and her sleep sac. Did you just start putting her in her sleep sac to sleep? I don't know when to start with Georgia. I don't remember when I did with Brooklyn. Anyway she is a little doll!
Wow- cute red hair! I wouldn't be surprised if it changed color another couple of times though. Callie's hair is ever changing. Hopefully she will hang onto it though! By the way- I love baby mittens!
She looks like a slice of cherry pie! Cherry cutie pie!
join the red headed children club! although i think bentley's is kind of going away. she is adorable! did grandma thelma make the sleep sac? i have reese in one too. don't ya just love them!
My brother had curly red hair until he was 1 and now it's dark brown.
don't get too excited- my kids both had redish hair until they were 1. never seen a hint of it since.
I don't really see the red...maybe strawberry...love that dress!
Post a Comment