Ben gave Benson a hair cut. Right after he was done, Benson escaped his bath and ran downstairs. He was so embarrassed that everyone ooed and ahhed over him that he crawled up to find comfort with Uncle Nin. Nin was a tad uncomfortable as we assured him that a naked little beast couldn't hurt him.
Here he is playing with his favorite "toys". Benson would stay outside all day long if he could!

This has nothing to do with Benson's haircut but doesn't this remind you of Napoleon?
5 comments:
I love it Sarah! Benson looks so adorable with his new little haircut, Claire and him were so cute together! If you are not to busy getting ready to leave, we should have them play one more time, give me a call, 455-9224, I'm sure Olivia and Claire would love it to!!!
I love the little naked beast picture, Benson is too funny! Oh, I NEED the Taco salad recipe, it all I can think about eating since I bow party.
Hahaha!!!!
Benson looks to cute with his haircut!
And yes, that picture has Napoleon written all over it; for sure. :)
you remember the movie we saw as kids about the boy who was delivered to a lady in a can? the lady poured something in the can and the boy appeared...naked...just like that picture of benson. anyway that's what i thought of. i think it was called conrad? maybe?
he's a cutie sarah!
Yes, he totally reminds me of Napoleon.... except for the green flipflops!
Post a Comment