I was so happy to be at Little Claire Elizabeths Blessing, Ben did such a good job, and your testimony was awesome, I forgot that you served a mission, you sound so confident up there, I get so nervous! Claire looked Beautiful and so did you!
Sarah, these pictures are so wonderful. I am so sorry I missed it. I am glad somebody else referred to Ben's great blessing AND your testimony. It made me feel a little bit more aware of that day. What lovely pictures! I love to look at them. You all look so beautiful! I wish there was a family picture. But it was nice to read that she did not make a peep. That is so nice for the parents. That way you can focus on the blessing. Congratulations!
10 comments:
What a beautiful dress!! She looks so precious! She is a cutie! And you can't even tell you recently had a baby! :) I need to know your secret!!
I was so happy to be at Little Claire Elizabeths Blessing, Ben did such a good job, and your testimony was awesome, I forgot that you served a mission, you sound so confident up there, I get so nervous! Claire looked Beautiful and so did you!
gorgeous. don't you love having a little girl? you look great too!
How beautiful you two look! What a wonderful day. Congrats. Can't wait to see you!
auntie care did such a great job on the dress. she looks beautiful! and i am way impressed with the cake, i think it looks awsome!
she's so beautiful! my co-workers think it's a beautiful christening outfit. I agreed. (and that we look like twins--I wish.)
What a beautiful dress. I am so happy that she didn't cry. That is always so hard.
You look great!
Sarah, these pictures are so wonderful. I am so sorry I missed it. I am glad somebody else referred to Ben's great blessing AND your testimony. It made me feel a little bit more aware of that day. What lovely pictures! I love to look at them. You all look so beautiful! I wish there was a family picture. But it was nice to read that she did not make a peep. That is so nice for the parents. That way you can focus on the blessing. Congratulations!
Now I see the family picture! Adorable!
Beautiful dress, good job Auntie Care! Claire is a little doll! We will miss you, we miss you now, but are sad you aren't coming to Bear Lake!
Post a Comment