Yes, this is my husband.
Ben lost his two front teeth in a hockey game in 7th grade. My regular readers will remember last Halloween I posted pictures with a big chip in his tooth. The chip was filled and broke off again a few days ago... shortly followed by the whole crown falling off.
It's amazing how something like this makes someone look completely different -- and they can't make it better no matter what they wear or how they act. Ghetto.
Ben will more than likely show up the first day to his very first class of dental school at the University of North Carolina like this. SAD!
Why spend a few thousand dollars now getting an implant when you can wait and get it done for free in dental school??
Why spend a few thousand dollars now getting an implant when you can wait and get it done for free in dental school??
9 comments:
you're seriously waiting?
I don't know if that's a good idea. All the other guys with perfect teeth are going wonder what he's doing here and then get pretty angry when ben schools them on all tests and exams.
They'll be like, "Man, that toothless country boy must've cheated cuz that's how toothless country boys are!!"
Oh Ben, I am so sorry too!! Yes, why spend all that money if you can get it done for LESS this fall!! Just don't smile so much... Or smile with your lips closed. See you soon!
Ah that's hilarious. did I know you guys were going to dental school? All of Kyle's dental classmates are walking around with braces on since they are so cheap during school- so who knows, maybe he'll fit right in.
I'm all about the free stuff too, so I totally understand waiting!! It actually doesn't look too bad, because Ben is a clean cut, sharp looking guy. They'll still know he's a smart guy when he shows up at Dental School!! :) When do you guys leave for school? If we ever live near you guys we will definitely choose Ben as our dentist!! :)
That is hilarious! and ironic!
Looks like he's about to start his first day of second grade! Or should I say grade 2?
Man, I have nightmares about that happening to my crowns. How did it happen?
Soooo funny! Hopefully they get to work on him sooner than later!
HA! I love Linda's comment. Poor Ben- he does look like a true hockey player though!
Post a Comment