Ben convinced me to go on a little trip with him. I am so glad I went... it is always just getting there for me and overcoming my fear of a crying baby in the car for 14 hours. All went well and we had a wonderful time in Utah and Montana.





This is the view from the upstairs deck:

This is their house at dusk- of course you can't really tell but it is so beautiful!


We visited my brother Chris and his wife Tiff in Utah for a few days. It was so fun hanging out with them like the good 'ol days when we lived in Provo. Brielle helped me with Claire and got a few tips on how to take care of her own baby. She did everything I did... and I mean everything!!
Ben helped Chris set up their new swing set.
Claire is starting to smile!! She looks really nice here but she is starting to be really fussy all the time. I'm just not used to it--Benson never cried--and it's killing me. Her belly is always upset... any tips?
Claire and Benson's cousins Brielle and Dean.
We went from Utah to Montana to see Ben's parents' home they bought in Cascade. It is so beautiful and relaxing there. The renovations are not quite done but the upstairs was ready enough for us to stay in.
This is the view from the upstairs deck:
This is their house at dusk- of course you can't really tell but it is so beautiful!
Claire didn't do much...
12 comments:
You little bum, you never called us!! We miss you!
Gosh Sarah, it looks so beautiful! You had a great time visiting Chris, Tiff, Brielle, and Dean. The pictures are wonderful and I can see a smile on Claire's face. Montana looks absolutely great. What a beautiful view!!! It looks fun as well! Precious sleeping children! Thanks for sharing these great pictures.
Fun, fun, fun. You guys are brave with the road tripping. We haven't even braved one yet! That house in Montana looks amazing! As for Claire and the fussiness. Callie was a really fussy newborn and then one day at six months she became the happiest baby in the world. She will probably grow out of it!
Looks like fun! I can totally relate to just the stress of going, we have to go to Edmonton in July and I am scared for that! And I am going to be checking back for the tips to help a fussy baby... wait until you meet Georgia! I think she is a little bit colicky! Anyway I'll get some bracelets and bows made, sorry I haven't got back to ya earlier! We talk soon!
Man I want to move to Montana! Does that mean you're parents are ex-pats or did they keep the farm in Canada as well? Ben, what is your phone number? -Jeff
This is the cutest post!! Claire is beautiful and you and ben look fantastic. I love the picture of you with claire and brielle with her black baby!!! Doesn't brielle look a little like Elise in the other one? I miss you guys. The new house looks sooooo beautiful!
I've told Geoff for years that I want to buy property in Montana and retire there. I've never been but those pictures you put up are exactly what I've always imagined. Thanks for sharing!
I'm still lauging at Brielle 'nursing' her little black baby...from her tummy! She wants to be just like Aunt Sarah! We loved having you guys and I agree, baby Claire will grow out of the fussing as her digestive sys. matures. Don't worry too much, just keep taking lots of deep breaths and call me if you need a chat! Thanks for visiting!
You two are brave!!!Good for you for taking a trip with a 2 year old and a new baby! I am dreading the trip to Utah with my 4 kids....We can't wait to meet little Claire. Benson and Jack will have fun together. We best be getting together here soon, before you move back to the states!
Talk with you soon!
yeah! Finally some pictures of your kids! Madilynn went through a fussy phase around 2-3 months. Not fun, I'm sorry! We ended up just walking around and bouncing her every night around 7. It always set in around then for some reason. We started giving her Gripe Water, I think the brand is Tiny Tummies. Its a natural remedy thing, but got it a babies r us. It at least made me feel like I was helping her, she did calm a little too.
Looks like you had a fun trip!!! Good thing the car ride wasn't too bad! Claire is such a cutie, and Benson too of course!! What an adorable family! :)
I wonder if Linda means she resembles Elise on the picture with only Brielle and Clair... yes, there might be a resemblance with Elise on that picture.
Post a Comment