Well, not much.
Just telling myself that everything will be OK.
Things aren't OK with me until my babies are on a schedule. Still, there's time... (movie?)
So, wanna see more pictures???
Great.
Here are 4 generations-- with my mother-in-law and her mother (Haven't I learned my lesson in taking pictures? SIT BACK when everyone else is!)

And here's one with the beast. He loves shoes. He found these pink boots that belong Elyse, and wore them for a while!

And Benson in Uncle Nin's shoes! I think one of the most hilarious things in this world is a kid walking around with shoes on the wrong feet. I LOVE it.
She is doing well! I'm up about 2 times a night with her... it's not bad. The only bad thing is I have stupid songs from Benson's shows in my head! The lack of sleep isn't bothering me anymore, it is the fact that I have Baby Bop's voice in my head all night singing, "Look at me, me, me... I'm three, three, three"
or
Big Bird singing, "I just adore fours, the number for me!"
or
Elmo singing, "Together forever, the world seems fine... we never would ever leave you behind" (talking about his blanket... hasn't anyone seen Adventures in Grouchland??)
I can't get rid of them!!
Claire looking up with fear in her eyes knowing that Benson is behind her. And then Benson, trying to look innocent but very guilty already. Benson giving Claire a kiss (Claire wearing Benson's old sleeper!)
Other news-- the weather is getting nice!!
So nice that Ben got really burned working on the deck so the next day he wore this:
Claire... I think she's going to be a pouter. She's so much more work than Benson, it bugs me.
I hesitate putting this picture up because it's kinda sad but mostly just funny. She's still working on getting her eyes uncrossed!!!
I've been up to being a mom-- a mom with a busy boy and trying to figure out a new one. It is hard work! I'd argue anyone that says staying home with kids is easier than going to a job everyday.
19 comments:
Sarah... thanx for your post of reality! I really really apprecited talking to you on wednesday, sorry I was a bit of a downer! We NEED to get together! Claire bear is such a cutie and our little Claire has the same sleeper!
Love the pictures! Benson's haircut looks cute. Claire is so adorable! I can imagine two being hard work - especially when I am gearing up for only one and am nervous for that! How did my mom ever have 7 kids? I hope it isn't too difficult of a transition and that you're doing alright!
That picture of Ben made me laugh because that's what all the Mexican's would do on my mission. It might look ridiculous, but you could always tell which one's didn't do that because they always looked way older than they actually were.
IT is totally hard work! And anyone who tells you different is lying. A study shows that if stay at home moms got paid that would make close to 6 figures!! So everyone needs to show a little appreciation for us moms! My daugther is a total stinker too! Much harder than Cohen! I just think it is girls. Hang in there. hope all is well
First off, you look great and Claire is gorgeous, where did she get that mouth? You? Samanatha isn't on a schedule yet and I look forward to having her on one. I feel somewhat crazy at times. Tired also. Funny cross-eyed pic! Jealous you got a 4 generation picture before me. Benson's not a beast. And I do hate singing "Little Einstein's" and "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" all the time in my head!!
Aww! Yay Saree!
You're such a great Mommy. And Those pictures of Benson are PRICELESS.
I saw a little boy at church today who was about the same age as Benson the last time I saw him! And i like totally cried! I miss that little boy so much!
Sarah, thank you for posting more pictures. They are precious. Benson looks so cute, his look at the picture with Claire, What is he thinking?? You know best. And little Claire looks really cute. We can't wait to hold her and say hi to her! Perhaps we should look for some boots for Benson, so that he will like us!
I love all your photos. Claire is adorable and her lips are amazing, she's going to be a knockout like her Momma! Hang in there, hope you're doing well!
so cute- and look great. miss you..
Going to work everyday is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier. I can tell you stories of friends that work and say that they can't believe that moms can stay home all day with their kids because they can hardly stand the two hours at night and the weekends!
bless your stay at home soul sarah! You are doing great!
oh, and that quote was totally MAry Poppins. The next line is "Spit Spot and off we go!!!" and then they go down the bannister. Tried to pull a fast one on me did ya saree????
So fun! I can't wait for #2! It'll be another year or two though, so you'll be a pro by then and I can look to you for advice :)
Claire is precious and Benson is so much fun wearing those boots! Sarah, tu es une super maman!!! I miss you!
first, benson is so big i can't beleive it. he looks older than bentley for some reason. and it cracks me up that you call him the beast! second, claire is adorable. girls are so much fun!
I love the picture of Claire with her eyes crossed! Too funny! She is a little doll though. Little girls clothes are so cute too! :) I too hate it when there is no schedule for the baby. The world just makes more sense when there is a schedule. Hang in there, although I'm certain you are doing an amazing job and have 2 very happy kids!! :)
sarah, I love you, wow, you have a lot of friends that blog and comment. I think claire looks beautfiul and the picture of her cross eyed is hilarious. so hilarious. Hah, I laughed out loud...hilarious. It was also funny when you say that you have songs stuck in your mind..I remember that happening to me too. Love ya, Elise
My sisters keep telling me to live it up at my 40 hour a week job because it gets a lot harder when you have kids! I salute you!
-Desi
Well way to hang in there. I am sure you are doing an awesome job. I love little Claire- she is really cute. I love the pink boots on Benson! Quite fashionable:)
a few things:
1. hilarious. I laughed outloud several times. You're descriptions of cross eyed children's determination and wrong footed shoes strikes a chord with me as well. we are so much alike. i love it!!
2. mom is hysterical--yeah, like boots are going to do it, you need boots AND a snow cone--how many times to do I have to say it?
3. tiffany could not possibly have a fast one pulled on her although it is originally YOUR game. I do remember that. it all started with you.
and 4. i'm coming back to blog land. so WATCH OUT!!!
It's hard huh? But fun! You'll look back in a few months and not believe you survived, but with the new found confidence that somehow you could do it again.
When are you guys moving this way? We leave for China at the end of the month. I guess we'll try to get up there when we get back.
Comment on the full-time work: Blasen actually had a lady admit to him that she works, because she thinks its too much work to stay home with her kids. Weird, but some days I totally understand.
Post a Comment