
Today is my parent's anniversary. I got this picture off Linda's facebook, so Linda gets to be in the picture too. But this is really about Dean and Inger... not Linda's graduation. :) (fyi for those of you who don't know- my gorgeous sister, Linda, graduated with her MSW from Boston College last spring. She is amazing.)
So, my parents have been married 34 years. I love them SO much and believe I was raised perfectly! :) They are such wonderful people; amazing examples of generosity, love, consistency and dedication to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am constantly learning from them and when I need help, encouragement, my perspective fixed, or anything else, I call them. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for EVERYTHING! I'm glad you are finally going out to dinner for your anniversary!
2 comments:
Sarah, thanks!! I just finished another selfish post. I think tomorrow i'll put together an ode to mom and dad. They really are such great people!! They would do ANYTHING for us!
love you!
We are the luckiest siblings in the world!
I know, they needed a little out-to-dinner experience for once. ha.
I love our parents! :)
Post a Comment