Monday, March 17, 2008

I couldn't resist!





I know she isn't even born yet, but how can I pass this up??

14 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh you are in trouble... there is whole new world out there when it comes to girls clothing. I can't control myself! (Dave doesn't allow me in Baby Gap more than once a month anymore!)

Jodi said...

But those were an amazing deal!

krisjane said...

So cute!!!!! I'm afraid to find out if I am having a girl because I don't think I will be able to show much self control! :) I love your hair too by the way!! It looks great on you!

Linda said...

those are so great!!! good finds!

Kim Hawryluk said...

ah, I hope we have a girl! Those are soooo cute! Did you say you got them at Superstore? Love them!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danielle said...

How cute really! First I couldn't see anything on the page and today here they are and how adorable!

Melissa said...

Thats why you find out gender! So you can go crazy buying everything that sparks your fancy while you don't have a newborn to lug around shopping with you! P.S. I'm missing your posts!

Kari said...

There's no way you could pass those up. Even if she never wears them, for that price you had to have them!!

Kirkland's said...

I agree with you, NEVER pass up a deal that good. I bought Alex the cutest spring coat last year at the Children's Place for $3! Cute shoes.

Tiff Rueckert said...

I've been dieing to know what these pictures were supposed to be because they were not coming up...I LOVE BABY SHOES!!!! I am such a sucker for baby shoes! (You already know that!) Baby girl shoes are the best! Actually...girl shoes are the best, I'm still enjoying buying Brielle adorable shoes. These are so cute and what a great price!

Jeff and Diana said...

oh my gosh where did you get those shoes for that price? i love a good deal!

The Gainors said...

oh get used to it lady. little girls are soooo much fun to shop for. you look great!