Here's me before:
Sorry about the weird face but it's hard trying to take a picture of yourself at arms length.
And here's me after:
I don't like the black shirt too much, it makes me look too pale, but that aside... what do you think??
I don't love it but I'll keep it until next time and I think I'll go back dirty blonde. Maybe that's just what I am comfortable with. I'll try and get tan (somehow) and take some better pictures of my new do-- with make up on too.
And finally, for your viewing pleasure:
I tricked Benson into not remembering these stickers.
And take a look at these ghetto boots. Someone in the ward gave them to us. He cries every morning for us to put them on and he cries every night when we have to take them off.
14 comments:
those are total napolean dynomite boots! sweet!
Is that more of your natural hair color? It is hard to see exactly what it's like with the dark shirt, but I love the way it makes your eyes stand out.
I love it! I agree with the getting a tan somehow, I need one too! I think your hair looks really pretty! And I love the moon boots, and love it even more that Benson doesn't want to take them off.
Looks good!! I have chosen dark over blond too. You'll like it. But it looks really good!
You look GREAT! It makes your eyes really pop! And I love the length. Not too long (so that it takes a lot of time to do) but also not too short (so you can still throw it up if you need to). I'm trying to grow mine out to my shoulders now...a ponytail is a necessity as a mommy, or at least this one:)
your eyes definitely pop with that hair color. I don't think that your blond is a dirty blond color at all, btw. In fact, I pay good money for it! :) love the length
those boots are ROCK STAR!!! I'd cry to put them on and cry to have to take them off too!!
and I like your hair. I've always just said hair is hair. It's there to play with, cut, try new things.
you're beautiful!
I am really loving that dark! It takes time to get used to when you go from light to dark, but give it a week or so and you'll get used to it and it will also wash out some and be not seem so drastic. Like everyone else said, it really makes your eyes stand out even more, it that's possible! You already have such blue, pretty eyes, but now you REALLY notice them! I love it!
Love the hair, the color really brings your blue eyes out! I have been wanting to do something different also, but then I think wait until after the baby comes. Perhaps, I'll do something next week!
I LOVE your hair!! What a fun change!
I like your hair! It will just take some getting used to because I always think of you as a blond!
You're hair looks way different!
I like the darker shade on you. :)
But im really going to miss your long blonde hair! And french braiding it...
Anyway, i love those boots on benson. Are those spider man??
awesome.
I miss you guys!
are you kidding. I love it! The darker color makes your baby blues POP!
and way to go Bens...maddie is like that with shoes too!
I love it all. The length and the color. You really look great with dark hair.
Post a Comment