Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Odds and Ends

THANKS JAMI!

Jami Coon, my fabulous friend from my fabulous mission, came into town last week. She has moved on from Provo to her new high adventure, glamorous life in New York City. She got Ben and I out to a movie (we saw Star Dust and LOVED it- I recommend it to all), caused us to buy too much Mexican food (which I NEVER complained about), and gave me a reason to invite lots of mission friends over! It was so fun.



THANKS BRAD!

I've anxiously awaited Monday nights to watch The Bachelor for two years now. It's a silly show, yes, but I'm hooked. I'm annoyed this season because it seems obvious to me that Brad will choose Jenni at the end. It's clear that he prefers her over the others already so that makes it less exciting for me. I am for Bettina.

I like her despite the fact that her family is mean. You never get the full story when you watch the show anyway (I thought for sure she was gone last Monday). Anyway,I know everyone hates her but I'm pulling for her and my brother Chris is with me on this one, too.


THANKS WEATHER!

It has been so beautiful here lately. Benson and I are making the most of the warm days while they last.




4 comments:

krisjane said...

I wish I could have been there!! How fun!! You guys all look so great! Benson is so cute in the photos with the leaves!!! He's getting so big!

Danielle said...

Yes Benson is getting really big now! Wonderful Autumn pics Sarah! THX! Bisous

Melissa said...

Bettina? Really? Well, Benson is adorable! Even if you're voting for Bettina! j/k. I'm for Deanna personally, but I'm with you on Brad picking Jenni. Doesn't it seem like this year is a little more superficial?

Linda said...

I never watch the bachelor, I don't believe it it.

I do, however, believe in playing in the leaves and enjoying the warm weather. So are you guys really contemplating crashing Harvard?!?!

cuz I support it.