he will be walking in no time, and when he does...watch out. parker didn't do that until he'd already been walking for a month. i bet he's running down the hall on the same day he takes his first steps.have fun!
Yeah Benson! Isn't it crazy how all of the sudden they just start doing everything! He sure is a cutie, I wish you guys lived closer! Soon I guess!
This is so adorable! Way to go Bens!
Wonderful Benson! How amazing! We live the BIG event with you thus, thx so much Sarah! Love from Aix
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he will be walking in no time, and when he does...watch out. parker didn't do that until he'd already been walking for a month. i bet he's running down the hall on the same day he takes his first steps.
have fun!
Yeah Benson! Isn't it crazy how all of the sudden they just start doing everything! He sure is a cutie, I wish you guys lived closer! Soon I guess!
This is so adorable! Way to go Bens!
Wonderful Benson! How amazing! We live the BIG event with you thus, thx so much Sarah! Love from Aix
Post a Comment