Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I guess I'll play along... TAGGED!


Places I've worked:
(more like where haven't I worked!)
1-Pizza Hut
2-Uncle George's Place
3-BYU Bookstore
4-MTC

Movies I can watch over and over:
1-Sixteen Candles
2-Ferris Bueller's Day Off
3-Thoroughly Modern Millie
4-Joe Versus the Volcanoe/Sleepless in Seattle... it's a toss up

Places I've lived:
1-Ft. Huachuca, Arizona
2-Bel Air, Maryland
3-Provo, Utah
4-Geneva, Switzerland

Favorite t.v. shows:
1-America's Next Top Model
2-The Apprentice
3-Project Runway
4-The Office

Places I've been:
1-France
2-Sweden
3-China
4-Luxembourg

Favorite foods:
1-My mom's taco salad
2-Vietnamese food
3-GUMMIES!!
4-Maryland crabs

Majors I had considered:
1-French
2-Music
3-Recreation Managment
4-Art History

Places I'd rather be:
1-At home
2-With Benson
3-With my whole family
4-in the gym

Weird things about me:
1-I call my child "the beast"
2-um... I crack my knuckles?
3-I watched "High School Musical" twice in a row
4-I like the smell of magic marker

Friends I'd like to tag:
1-Linder
2-Tiff
3-Tiffany
4-Amanda

3 comments:

Melissa said...

By "Gummies" do you mean the ones that are abundant in Cananda? If not, have you ever had them? We were just there and stocked up at a gass station- they have never been so good!

Amanda said...

haha!
don't worry. Your child is still aware that he is a BEAST!!!!

i guess i'm tagged now?

Likely said...

TIMES! You can't tag me cuz I said Times!