25
Out of a 100? Just kidding.Yes, you can brag. You husband is brilliant. Lucky you. It's nice to be married to a smarty pants huh?I love my smarty pants husband.
That is awesome! You are so allowed to brag about brilliant husbands. Tell him Congrats!
I support bragging about anything that can possibly make others feel inferior or stupid. Did I spell inferior right?Seriously, I'm bragging to all my dental school friends here about your husband-cuz I know him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Out of a 100? Just kidding.
Yes, you can brag. You husband is brilliant. Lucky you. It's nice to be married to a smarty pants huh?
I love my smarty pants husband.
That is awesome! You are so allowed to brag about brilliant husbands. Tell him Congrats!
I support bragging about anything that can possibly make others feel inferior or stupid.
Did I spell inferior right?
Seriously, I'm bragging to all my dental school friends here about your husband-cuz I know him!
Post a Comment