Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happy Snugs



I think those with children or those who have even been around children understand that a happy kid makes life SOOO much easier. The snugs was super sick a few weeks ago and I hated it. To top it off Ben was sick as well. It was just so sad to see Benson trying to be happy and play and then a crackly, croupy cough would make him cry. Oh, thank heavens (is it thank heaven or heavens??) for antibiotics. He was fixed in four days. Just enough time for our road trip to Calgary.
Unfortunately I don't have pictures to show of the long, tedious 14 hour road trip. I picked up Ben Saturday night at 9:00 PM after taking his last final and we drove all through the night. It worked out well as the snugs slept the whole time. We had a good trip--



Benson met Barkley and Lincoln (their two new enormous dogs)and was a little scared of them for a while, but he loved playing with the dog toys!



So, we now have a happy Snugs and we are so glad. He LOVED playing with Uncle Nin and Aunt Callie (who is on her way to the MTC to prepare to go to the Russia Vladivostok mission) Uncle Zach is not pictured (also getting ready to serve in the SLC South mission)








We finished off the week by finally cutting Ben's fro (see picture above of how long it was) and then by him breaking his arm snowboarding. I had to drive most of the way home and will be typing his spring term papers for him. Sigh. It's OK, I'll be able to do whatever I need to just as long as the snugs stays happy!!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Let the Fro LIVE!!

great pictures. I miss the snugs!! and i wish you could come out here for my graduation.

I miss you!!!

Likely said...

No kidding. That was my comment too. I LOVED Ben's hair longer and curly.

It looked tre bon?? Is that right?

Cute pics. I wish we could go to the park together today :)

The Thomas Family said...

TRES BIEN!

close.

laurav said...

Hey there,
Cute blog. It was great to see you guys. Benson is such a doll!

Shauna Brown said...

Hey Sarah!!! So happy to see you started a blog. Your little boy is just so dang cute. I didn't even know you had a little guy- thank goodness for the blog! How was Calgary- besides th einjury? My sister lives there so I try to go and see her as much as I can. You're very smart to go in the spring. What was the weather like? I was there in April and let's just say snow, snow, snow! Enough already!!

Annie said...

Sarah, so fun to see what you're up to. How long has it been? 5 years! Wow! What an adorable family.