seriously, cutest sleeper EVER!!!!
He is such a cutie! Are you planning a big party for him? I think I asked you that already, But I forget!
He is the cutest! I wish we saw you guys more often. He is so much bigger every time I see him.
I miss ben's fro.sniff sniff
ha ha! I just reread the captions and that is Ben's DAD not him! I'm a dork.I still miss the fro.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
seriously, cutest sleeper EVER!!!!
He is such a cutie! Are you planning a big party for him? I think I asked you that already, But I forget!
He is the cutest! I wish we saw you guys more often. He is so much bigger every time I see him.
I miss ben's fro.
sniff sniff
ha ha! I just reread the captions and that is Ben's DAD not him! I'm a dork.
I still miss the fro.
Post a Comment