I had my third child on June 10, 2011 at 2:36pm at UNC hospital in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
It went pretty well. It's done, isn't that all that matters?
It went pretty well. It's done, isn't that all that matters?
Benson and Claire were, and have been ever since, careful, loving, fantastic siblings to their new little brother.
Preston recently was lovingly called "P Money" by his Daddy. He is so good.
But he has grown up so much!
7 comments:
Sarah, he is adorable. Congrats on your THIRD! you are amazing. my daughter cut her hair after watching too much Mulan at that age as well. I guess that'll teach us! xo
Yeah. I've been waiting to hear the news. I knew you were due not to long after me. Congrats! Hope all continues to go well.
Congratulations!
Oh, what a babe! Preston is so handsome! Love every single picture of him! So glad Bens and Claire have been great with him and that things have gone so well adjusting to three.
You are a blogging machine! I loved seeing Preston as a newborn...so cute.
I can't believe Claire cut her hair...Delainey has yet to do that. At least it wasn't too short. She still looked adorable.
Preston is the cutest! It is really neat to see how the older siblings instantly LOVE the little ones. I makes me smile.
Congrats on your new little guy! He is so handsome and seems like a good baby.
Post a Comment