Well, I turned 30.
La-dee-freakin'-da. :)
La-dee-freakin'-da. :)
It was uneventful. I wanted a big birthday bash and make a big deal out of my 30th but it didn't happen and that is OK. Ben was gone and I was feeling a little down about it but my family threw me a wonderful party! Great food by T Doggy-Dog and Dave and I could pick any game I wanted. Easy-- "I'm thinking of a person". Similar to 20 questions but not the same. It's an old family favorite and it gets me excited every time someone leaves the room to try and stump them.

1 comment:
Awesome birthday song! Loved your dancing even more than the singing. I would welcome you to the 30's club, but I still pretend I never left the 20's. And I think you should do the same. :) T Doggy-Dog did a great job documenting this event. I bet it was so good to have Ben back. Here's hoping no overseas humanitarian trips ever take place on your birthday again or on your anniversary. Any other time--yes, but not in August! So glad your family made things special for you in Ben's absence.
Post a Comment