We had a great little summer leading up to Preston.
Went to the swimming pool as often as we could. I hate when my kids fall asleep during the day but this was a cute picture.
Myrtle Beach
Benson's first soccer season!
This was a good first experience. I stressed out for the first couple of times whenever Benson looked down at the grass or bent down to look at something. "BENSON, GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!"
Our Primary activity was going to the Temple and getting a tour around the outside with the Temple President and his wife. It was a great day!
And I just loved this picture of Benson and Claire below. They are becoming such good friends.
And Benson and Ben playing LEGO. Benson is really getting into it.
And then the summer got CA-CA-CRAZY once P Money got here.
1 comment:
That picture of Benson and Claire in front of the temple is so stinkin' cute! What a great primary activity! I'm glad your family was able to do some really fun things before you had your baby. Claire is a beautiful cheerleader, and that's cool that Bens already had his first soccer experience. I have good memories of going to the BYU intramural games with you and Kate to see Ben's games. Good times!
Post a Comment