Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CATCH UP GALORE- Ben's birthday

Ben turned 28 on May 28th. My parents were in town and we celebrated at an awesome Japanese Restaurant!






Claire and Benson LOVE almost everything we had, especially the dumplings and the edemame.




Here's the birthday boy and a yucky picture of 8 month pregnant me with the birthday boy.




Dean loves making a good birthday cake. Offering Ben his congratulations on 28 years.



Our little family right before the new addition.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

First of all, you do NOT look yucky at 8 months, or however you put it. You looked great. And also, was that Shiki Sushi? We LOVE that place!

Mary said...

I love the congratulatory photo. Lol.

Kathleen said...

Golden birthday! Looks like Ben had a very happy birthday. How endearing that Benson and Claire love Japanese cuisine. I love that family picture of all of you!

Callie said...

You looked great all along. I love sushi and that's so great that Bens and Claire are such good eaters! They don't seem picky at all which is so nice. I hope my kids are like that!